Thursday, June 16, 2016

Atlanta part 2.

Day 3.
I haven't done any blogging for so long, now finally took myself together and did some editing. Feels so good to actually do what I like to do. Being away for a while helps me see pictures under different perspective. I'll try to do more blogging just need to find time. Have so many pictures that I would like to share. But in meanwhile hope you enjoy this little post.
 So, on the third day we went to see Stone Mountain. It was really interesting because it was super foggy!! So we actually didn't see the main attraction so well- The carving of three Confederate figures during the Civil WarStonewall JacksonRobert E. Lee, and Jefferson Davis, but we still saw it, so yay! 
After we spent over 2 hours up there we started to drive back home, long ride but I'm happy we did this trip! 



















¤





No comments:

Post a Comment