Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Maine I.

Acadia National Park.
August 2016.

On the summer of 2016 me and Cole went on our first big trip together to Maine. It was absolutely amazing! A lot of people asked me why do I  want to go there with a surprise because USA has so many famous places and Maine isn't as famous like is NYC. It just pulled me there and even more because it isn't as well known.

Maine is a big state so we decided to go to Acadia National Park.

We were approximately 10-15 min away from our campsite and passing by this beautiful opening to the ocean. So we made a stop there to go and take some photos, TOUCH the water.. AND HOLY ** how cold it was!! Haha, great memories! 
:)






                                                                    ¤






No comments:

Post a Comment