Saturday, April 2, 2016

Update.

Don't know where to begin. So many things are going on and my head is filled with ideas. Let's start at the beginning.
First topic Atlanta. I haven't had time to edit those pictures, but when I get back home I'll start doing it. Had a problem with it. So apparently my computer doesn't read RAW files and now I have to convert them into jpeg files but the picture changes, it doesn't stay the same, the quality goes down. That's why I'm going to save up for MacBook. It would make editing so much easier. About Atlanta, I try to make post about it turning next week, hopefully.
Second topic, why I'm so busy. I'm working 45 hours per week and I have school twice a week plus I go to gym thrice a week. We started with our II project two weeks ago and it's twice more work than the first project. That means that all my free time goes to that. I mean I like doing it and time goes by soo fast but it doesn't leave me enough time to do other things.
Right now I'm in Pennsylvania. It's so good to just come here, away from the city. This is the second time here. Kinda feels like home.. but only a little bit. Nothing is comparable to home.
I'll add only one picture today, didn't feel editing. I hope that I get done a lot of schoolwork by next week so I would have more time to do my blog.
This picture was kinda experiment, I tried to ''catch'' snow but it needs practicing.


¤

No comments:

Post a Comment