Thursday, March 24, 2016

Bitter orange.

Can't believe that's already Thursday night! Have been so busy.. This week has been so-so but.. I'm going to have full weekend off and I'm so tiredly excited! My inside is like yay but outside is just ,meh'. Haha, don't know how to describe it better!
Me and my friends gonna go to Atlanta! I have waited for it from the beginning of March. But I'm gonna talk about it in my next post!
I did these photos back in November, I think it was the second or third week here. I wanted to explore a forest nearby, and while I was walking I suddenly saw This weird looking tree! I had no idea what it is.. But the fruit remind me kinda an organe but it was too yellow to be an organe AND it had spikes! Like how dangerously cute is thisss! Nature never fails to impress me.
I looked up for it and found that it's Bitter Orange or Chinese orange or..,. .( lot of different names) and it's like a hybrid between pomelo  and mandarin. I like weird stuff so this was really fascinating to me. And people use it for lot of different ways, not only fruits but everything, leaves, trunk, etc.
So I hope you will enjoy this little cute as much as I did.






¤


No comments:

Post a Comment