Sunday, March 20, 2016

Shadows.

Today was my full day off. Finally, this week felt so long. In here they turn the clock on 13th of march. It took me 2 months to get used to the 7/6 hours time difference and the one hour forward made it complicated again, lol. I usually sleep like 5 or 6 hours if I'm lucky. So this week I slept like 3-4 hours per night.
I slept until 10 O'clock it felt sooo good. The weather wasn't nice today to go somewhere and take pictures. I just stayed home, read my book and did a lot of picture editing.
These pictures are of me, just for  practicing some editing.
Left my tripod back Estonia so now I finally bought new one and bigger. Hope that the weather gets nicer and I can go play around with it.
When I opened my previous post on my laptop the colors looked so wrong. I have my laptop connected to my second screen. I edit all my pictures and do a lot of things on that screen so I got really confused when I looked it on my laptop. It's so different, definitely not the same. I talked with Jared about it and he said that I should trust the monitor. I'm trusting the monitor!
Next week is going to be busy. School starts again and that means all my free time goes on school work. I'm not complaining I like to do all that, it's something new and my brain get's ''brainfood''. Hope I have time to do blog too.
I'm making my free time even more less now. There is two things coming up, no three. so the next two weeks gonna be really busy. I'm really excitedd! I'm going to write about it but later.
For so long, hope you enjoy my face! :D







¤

No comments:

Post a Comment