Sunday, January 29, 2017

Update.

Hey, I feel like it has been forever since I have done my blog. I have been moving from our old house to a new house and doing my new room. And done some traveling as well! Going to tell you all about it in my following text.

Moving is a super exhausting and a long process. I really like the new house. It's bigger, away from the traffic and more closer to the nature. Of course old house was nice but new home has more space. I'm really pleased and happy! 

So me and my boyfriend decided to visit Estonia. I needed to extend my visa and it gave the opportunity to him and my family and friends to meet each other. He has helped me soo much with everything, I don't even know how to be more grateful for him being in my life! Feel blessed.
Everything went well and i got my visa, just wished to show him more but we still have time! 
I believe that I have found my traveling partner! And we are now getting ready for our next big adventure! Getting so excited! 

These two pictures are from Pennsylvania. Planning on going there again in March or in April. Don't have much time left and I really miss this place so want to make most out of it! 

Hope you enjoy!  





¤

No comments:

Post a Comment