Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Washington D.C.

I'm not sure when these photos are taken. Maybe the end of 2015 not sure. 
What I remember from that day? I remember I was searching for parking lot and I was super nervous because the traffic in DC is bad and heavy and I went wrong way so I just drove. When I finally some how got to parking lot area and it was free parking so I was super happy and proud! You know the feeling when you go somewhere new and you feel like you have accomplished something. Even if its something small. Kinda feels like you have unlocked a new level of a new favorite game and you are so excited and you want to keep on going to open more levels.  (At least that's how I feel, haha, trying my best here)
Started out with Thomas Jefferson Memorial and walked the full loop of monuments. Then Washington Monument, World War II Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Veterans Memorial, Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial and then all the way back to the parking lot that is close to Jefferson Memorial.
It was definitely worth the walk. It was long but a good exercise! 
Hope you enjoy!   

Washington Monument-
Jefferson Memorial-








¤

No comments:

Post a Comment