Thursday, November 10, 2016

Mount Washington The Grand View.

Emerald View Park in Pittsburgh.

I took the kids to Northern Cambria for the weekend. And I had my one and a half days off so I decided to go to Pittsburgh. I looked up some places to visit. I saw so many interesting places but I chose The Grand View.
In Northern Cambria there live Marilyn and Jeff, they are my host kids grandparents. Their home is lovely and location is just so calming and out of the big traffic. They always welcome me with warm and big hugs, I don't even know how to be more grateful for taking me as part of their family! It's true, what you give you get. Always chose to see good and do good!

So driving to Pittsburgh took me..hmm.. hour and a half I would say. The streets in Pittsburgh are more narrow and kinda hilly and lot of cars are parked on the street AND a lot of stop signs haha. Getting to Emerald View was kinda tricky, so I was heading on the right direction but turned too early on a wrong street so I saw a lady walking over the street and I rolled my window down and asked her where is it exactly. She was like yeah you are the third person to ask me this today on my walk haha. She was nice and I was like yeah the GPS doesn't take you right there haha.

When I finally got there I was really amazed. Great idea to build a view like this. You can just go there to walk, run, walk your dog or just sit and enjoy the view. While I was walking there I smelled something weird and realized it was a burning trashcan. So a bit later there came a firetruck and put the fire out, but when I was walking back to my car it was burning again haha.

My one friend said to me that I have too much black and white photos on my blog. So it maid me think and worry a bit and then I tried to edit more colorful pictures. You know what, when I do things, I need to feel. So I didn't feel it and I still did the way I wanted and it felt right. After that I just gave in, it really doesn't matter what others say. If it feel right for me then I just follow my flow and there's gonna be people who will not like it but there is chance that they will. Trust your own vibe.

I just like B&W photos. I think it brings out the parts of the picture that with colors gets lost. Like shapes, lines, shades. And it makes it look more like art. Now days everyone can look up places on internet and go where ever and they know what to expect. It's kinda sad, it takes away the feeling of a bit of fear of unknown and excitement. In another hand if the place is crap you will not get disappointed.
Hope you enjoy!






¤


No comments:

Post a Comment